Hong LI was born and raised in Hohhot, China. He began to study in France from 2009. He graduated and had a MA degree in Fine Art from the Art School of Grenoble ( École Supérieure d'Art et de Design Grenoble-Valence ) in 2017.
He use both film and digital cameras for work.
Hong is available for any art and commercial shooting, in any corner of the world.
Group exhibitions :
- Chine Multiple, Sélection d'oeuvres de l'Artothèque de Grenoble, Grenoble (FR), 2018.
- Slalom, Ancien Musée de Peinture, Grenoble (FR), 2018.
- 4x4, Victoria Art Center, Bucharest (RO), 2017.
- Accelerando, Prieuré de Chirens, Chirens (FR), 2017.
- 4x4, École Supérieure d’Art et Design, Grenoble (FR), 2017.
- Born in China, Made in France 2, Galerie Xavier Jouvin, Grenoble (FR), 2014.